Carpet Steam Cleaning
Here is what you can expect when a PureSteam technician arrives at your home.
- Pre-Inspection: Technician will inspect areas to be cleaned and ask customer about any concerns or problem areas.
- Pre-Condition Traffic Areas: A nontoxic, natural pre spray will be applied to carpet, to break the bond between the soil and the carpet fibers.
- Spot Treatment: Any hard to remove spots will be treated with appropriate spotter solution.
- Steam Clean: Technician will use our state of the art, truck mounted, high powered hot water extraction system to steam clean the carpet.
- Furniture moving: Some furniture will be moved and cleaned under. Larger, heavier items (beds, china cabinets, etc) are usually not moved. Tabs to protect the furniture legs will be used, if needed. (please keep the tabs in place until carpet is thoroughly dry)
- Apply carpet protector – if customer has requested it. (if applied, this will add approximately 2 hours for carpets to dry)
- Speed Dry: Technician will use a high-velocity drying fan if needed.
- Post-Grooming: Technician will rake longer nap carpet if necessary. This enables the carpet to dry properly and leaves carpet fibers in their original position.
- Post-Inspection: Before leaving, technician will double check all work and make sure customer is satisfied with the cleaning.
Upholstery Steam Cleaning
We clean Sofas, Loveseats, Recliners, Sectionals, Dining Room Chairs, Futons and Ottomans
Here are the steps you can expect during your upholstery cleaning:
- Technician will determine the content of fabric and verify that we are able to clean it. (Since our cleaning method uses pure hot steam, if it is not cleanable with water, we regretfully can’t clean the upholstery.)
- Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: Soil is extracted from the fabric with a gentle, controlled rinse.
- Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal products. For longer fabric life and fewer permanent stains, we can apply Fabric Protector.
- Post Groom: Upholstery is then gently brushed to place fibers back into original position for drying.
Upholstery Protection with ScotchGuard
It is recommended that a fabric protector be applied to help prevent staining and to extend the life of the fabric.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
Steps for professional tile & grout cleaning:
- Pre-treat tile and grout with an alkaline detergent to break down dirt.
- If necessary, hand scrub tile and grout to loosen ground-in soil.
- Followed by high pressure rinse to remove detergent and soil.
- High powered fan is used to speed dry the cleaned tile. Expect tile to be dry in about 1 hour.
Tile and Grout Sealing
Sealant is a topcoat of protection that helps prevent staining from spills, resists soiling and makes for easier maintenance.
Wood Floor Cleaning
Our hardwood floor cleaning process uses a high-speed rotary brush and a special cleaning solution to reach tough dirt and soil. The entire process is low odor, non toxic and dust free, leaving you with beautifully clean hardwood floor.
Our technician will inspect the urine affected area by using a powerful UV black light. Once the spots have been identified, a special urine neutralizing solution will then be applied to the contaminated area. Next, a sub-surface extraction is performed using a specially designed tool, removing urine from the carpet as well as the pad. Finally, the entire area is steam cleaned, using our regular cleaning method. Please expect the treated area to have a slightly longer dry time when this procedure is performed.
Pure Steam takes pride in using the best equipment available in the industry. Our vans are equipped with state of the art Butler Cleaning Systems. These systems are known in the industry as the best and most powerful truck mounted cleaning equipment available today.