Wood Floor Cleaning
If you’re like most homeowners who have hardwood floors, you love your floors and want to maintain them in the safest, most cost-effective way possible. You may not, however, realize that one of the ways you can maintain your floors is with a PureSteam cleaning.
PureSteam offers a natural, non-toxic way to clean your wood floors that safely removes dirt and dust.
The PureSteam Process for Wood Floors
As part of the Pre-Inspection, our technician will inspect your flooring to ensure that it is suitable for cleaning.
Our technician will use a high-speed rotary brush and a special cleaning solution to gently dislodge tough dirt, dust, and soil from your floors. This detailed cleaning includes hard-to-reach areas like corners.
Then our technician will use vacuum extraction to remove the dirt and excess cleaning solution, revealing your beautifully clean hardwood floors.
Caring for Your Floors
Having your floors cleaned isn’t the only way you can help preserve them. To keep your wood floors looking their best, remember to:
- Sweep or vacuum your wood floors regularly.
- Remove spills immediately, before they can soak into cracks or problem areas.
- Protect your floors from scratches. Dragging furniture, wearing high heels in the home, and destructive pets can damage wood flooring.
- Avoid using toxic, abrasive, or industrial household cleaners on your floors. This includes those that have wax or oil soap.
- Maintain consistent humidity levels in your home. This helps prevent the swelling, shrinking, and cracking that occurs with humidity swings.
Schedule Your Floor Cleaning Today
Our hardwood floor cleaning process is low odor, dust free, and helps remove hidden allergens from the home. Contact us today to schedule your floor cleaning today, or visit our Services page to see the other all-natural, steam cleaning services we provide.